You are here
- Home >
- 2008 Newsletters
- A Distribution Ergonomics Research Group established at OSU
- Which Human Factors’ "Best Papers" of the past 50 years were authored by Institute members
- A summary of a Computer-Aided Engineering Symposium held at Ohio State's COHAM facility
- Involvement by Institute members at the recent annual conference of the Human Factors & Ergonomics Society
- HFES Student Chapter members host "Backpack Day"
- OSU's COHAM facility improves automotive design and assembly processes
- Emily Patterson receives College of Engineering Lumley Award
- Report on the NAS/NRC Committee on Human Factors
- Dr. William Marras publishes new book, "The Working Back"
- Resilience Engineering is applied to emergency situations
- Institute announces dates for its 2008 Ergonomics Short Course
- New OSU courses offered for Spring Quarter, 2008