Cognitive Systems Engineering Laboratory (C/S/E/L)
Research and educational activities at Ohio State concerned with cognitive human factors include faculty, staff and students in several programs. All of these programs have a strong design focus and offer graduate programs in this area.
Graduate students interested in Cognitive Human Factors can enroll in any of the following Departments at Ohio State. Details on graduate programs in specific Departments are provided at the links below.
- Courses in Human Center Design at OSU
- Communication, School of Communication
- Computer Science, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Cognitive Psychology Program, Department of Psychology
- Department of Design at OSU
- Occupational Therapy, School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Physical Therapy, School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
The Ohio State University also has two Centers with interests in cognitive human factors and human-centered design that have strong ties to the Institute for Ergonomics: