You are here
- Home >
- 2017 Applied Ergonomics Conference
2017 Applied Ergonomics Conference
Join us in Orlando, March 27-30, 2017, for the 20th Applied Ergonomics Conference.
By attending the AEC, you will receive global knowledge and learn applied ergonomics principles to help you:
- Reduce risk for workplace injuries
- Drive efficiency
- Optimize business profitability
- Expand the science behind ergonomics
You also will learn to improve your ergonomics skills, gain insight and connect with global professionals within the healthcare, human factors, government, manufacturing and safety and energy industries during AEC.
Early-bird registration, which offers a discounted conference price, ends January 29, 2017.
What Will You Learn?
Office ergonomics standards, manufacturing ergonomics, patient care ergonomics and ergonomics assessment tools are just a few of the many topics covered in 2017’s conference program. View the interactive conference schedule for a full list of sessions.
This conference is a must for ergonomics practitioners! By attending, you will be able to improve your ergonomics skills, gain new insight, and connect with global professionals within the healthcare, human factors, government, manufacturing and safety and energy industries.
This conference also will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Attend multidisciplinary educational sessions for all experience levels.
- Expand your knowledge of crucial topics affecting the ergonomics community.
- Join in on roundtable discussions and share opinions, strategies, new initiatives, as well as brainstorm on various topics.
- Come early and attend one or more interactive, pre-conference workshops.
- Earn continuing education units (CEUs).