You are here
- Home >
ErgoX 2017, which will provide practical, usable, and impactful solutions for the daily challenges faced by ergonomists and safety specialists across a wide range of office and industrial settings.You are invited to attend
View the ErgoX 2017 brochure here.
World-class leaders in the ergonomics field will gather to translate the latest scientific findings and best practices into effective information, procedures, tools, and approaches attendees can use to improve work safety and wellness outcomes — all in a unique, user-friendly, and intimate setting.
ErgoX 2017 will help attendees to find solutions to their specific ergonomics challenges through expert panels and innovative sessions. These include:
- Keynote address by Dr. Alan Hedge: Prescient Ergonomics - A Strategy for Resurrection?
- Wearable sensor technology
- Spotlight talks on back pain, fatigue and obesity, and universal workplace design
- Keynote address by Liberty Mutual Insurance - Slips and Falls
- Exoskeletons in materials handling
- Master classes in the healthcare, electric utility & construction, and retail industries
- Debate on apps and devices
Attendees will leave ErgoX 2017 with:
- Potential solutions to pressing ergonomics problems
- Basic ergonomics knowledge about risk factors
- An understanding of ergonomics evaluation and identification of solutions
- Knowledge on where to find expert advice