2019 Applied Ergonomics Conference
The 22nd Annual Applied Ergonomics Conference (AEC) is one of the largest ergonomics conferences in North America and a worldwide resource dedicated solely to the support of the profession and individuals involved with improving workplace performance, quality, sustainability and employee availability.
At AEC, presenters are practitioners sharing real-world experiences and practical solutions to common problems in industry. This conference provides comprehensive and broad-spectrum education for employees at all levels (e.g., managers to professionals to production employees).
The Conference also provides:
- Companies and organizations with cost-effective business practices and solutions.
- An opportunity for professionals from a variety of specialties to discuss ergonomics issues with similar causes, effects or solutions.
- An ability to share ideas between non-similar organizations.
- A meeting venue for multi-site companies or professional groups to meet together while engaging in continuing education opportunities.
- Networking opportunities for attendees that facilitates an informal exchange of ideas.
- The ability for general conversations and networking with subject matter experts.
- Healthy competition and sharing of ideas within your organization when applying for the Ergo Cup Competition.
- A focused approach for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) required for licensure or professional organization participation.
- Informal roundtable discussions, where people with similar interests meet with a facilitator to discuss particular topics of interest, sharing what each participant does or would like to do at his/her facility.
- An opportunity for new speakers to gain confidence and comfort with presentation skills, especially graduate students.
- The ability for students/job seekers to meet potential employers.