You are here
- Home >
- John "Mac" Crawford
1841 Neil Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
- Asti L; Canan BD; Heaney C; Ashida S; Renick K; Xiang H; Stallones L; Jepsen SD; Crawford JM; Wilkins JR 3rd, 2011, "Compliance With the North American Guidelines for Children's Agricultural Tasks (NAGCAT) work practice recommendations for youth working with large animals.." Journal Of Agromedicine 16, no. 3, 174 -
- Fernandez, AR; Studnek, JR; Margolis, GS; Crawford, JM; Bentley, MA; Marcozzi, D, 2011, "Disaster Preparedness of Nationally Certified Emergency Medical Services Professionals." ACADEMIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE 18, no. 4, 403 - 412.
- Studnek JR; Crawford JM; Wilkins JR 3rd; Pennell ML, 2010, "Back problems among emergency medical services professionals: the LEADS health and wellness follow-up study.." American Journal Of Industrial Medicine 53, no. 1, 12 -
- Studnek JR; Bentley M; Crawford JM; Fernandez AR, 2010, "An assessment of key health indicators among emergency medical services professionals.." Prehospital Emergency Care: Official Journal Of The National Association Of EMS Physicians And The National Association Of State EMS Directors 14, no. 1, 14 -
- Renick KM; Crawford JM; Wilkins JR 3rd, 2009, "Hearing loss among Ohio farm youth: a comparison to a national sample.." American Journal Of Industrial Medicine 52, no. 3, 233 -
- Crawford JM; Hoppin JA; Alavanja MC; Blair A; Sandler DP; Kamel F, 2008, "Hearing loss among licensed pesticide applicators in the agricultural health study.." Journal Of Occupational And Environmental Medicine / American College Of Occupational And Environmental Medicine 50, no. 7, 817 -
- CRAWFORD JM, Vilvens H, Pearsol J, Gavit K (student)., 2008, "Scattered Resources: Patterns of Dispersion as Barriers to Local Public Health Training." Public Health Reports 123, 399 - 404.
- Studnek JR; Ferketich A; Crawford JM, 2007, "On the job illness and injury resulting in lost work time among a national cohort of emergency medical services professionals.." American Journal Of Industrial Medicine 50, no. 12, 921 -
- Wilkins, J R 3rd; Crawford, J Mac; Stallones, Lorann; Koechlin, Kathleen, M; Shen, Lei; Hayes, John; Bean, Thomas L, 2007, "Using participant event monitoring in a cohort study of unintentional injuries among children and adolescents.." American journal of public health 97, no. 2, 283 - 90.
- Studnek JR; Crawford JM, 2007, "Factors associated with back problems among emergency medical technicians.." American Journal Of Industrial Medicine 50, no. 6, 464 -
- Jenkins J (student), CRAWFORD JM, Bissell M, 2007, "Exploring the Utility of Laboratory Critical Values as Sentinels of Adverse Health Outcomes,." American Journal of Clinical Pathology 128, 604 - 609.
- Wilkins JR III, Crawford JM, Peterson L, Stallones L, Bean TL, 2006, "Using Participant Event Monitoring to Estimate the Severity-Specific Incidence of Unintentional Injury Among Children and Adolescents." American Journal of Public Health
- Strickland M, Wilkins JR III, Crawford JM, Shen L, 2006, "Evidence of Time-Dependent Respondent Conditioning Effects in Children's Health Diary Data." Journal of Safety Research
- Strickland MJ; Crawford JM; Shen L; Wilkins JR 3rd, 2006, "Time-dependent recordkeeping fatigue among youth completing health diaries of unintentional injuries.." Journal Of Safety Research 37, no. 5, 487 -
- J. Mac Crawford, Joanne Pearsol, John Rule, Shirley Funt, Kathleen Koechlin, 2005, "Epidemiology Training and Public Health Workforce Development in Ohio." Public Health Reports 120, no. November-December, 685 - 687.
- Atrubin D; Wilkins JR 3rd; Crawford JM; Bean TL, 2005, "Self-reported symptoms of neurotoxicity and agricultural injuries among Ohio cash-grain farmers.." American Journal Of Industrial Medicine 47, no. 6, 538 -
- Wilkins, J R 3rd; Engelhardt, H, L; Bean, T, L; Byers, M, V; Crawford, J M, 2003, "Prevalence of ROPS--equipped tractors and farm/farmer characteristics.." Journal of agricultural safety and health 9, no. 2, 107 - 18.
- Pedersen DH; Wilkins JR 3rd; Bean TL; Mitchell GL; Crawford JM; Jones LA, 1999, "Agricultural hazard data from a population-based survey of cash grain farms: Ohio observations.." Applied Occupational And Environmental Hygiene 14, no. 5, 299 -
- Wilkins, J R 3rd; Engelhardt, H, L; Rublaitus, S, M; Crawford, J, M; Fisher, J, L; Bean, T L, 1999, "Prevalence of chronic respiratory symptoms among Ohio cash grain farmers.." American journal of industrial medicine 35, no. 2, 150 - 63.
- Wilkins JR III, Engelhardt HL, Crawford JM, Mitchell GL, eicher LC, Bean TL, Jones LA, 1998, "Self-Reported Noise Exposures Among Ohio Cash Grain Farmers." Journal of Agricultural Safety and Health Special Issue, no. 1, 79 - 88.
- Crawford JM; Wilkins JR 3rd; Mitchell GL; Moeschberger ML; Bean TL; Jones LA, 1998, "A cross-sectional case control study of work-related injuries among Ohio farmers.." American Journal Of Industrial Medicine 34, no. 6, 588 -
- Wilkins JR III, Bean TL, Moeschberger ML, Mitchell GL, Crawford JM, Jones LJ, 1997, "Mixed Mode Survey of Cash-Grain Farmers Yields Mixed Response." Journal of Agricultural Safety and Health 3, no. 1, 27 - 39.
- Wilkins JR III, Bean TL, Mtchell GL, Crawford JM, Eicher LC, 1997, "Developement and Application of a Pen-Based Computer Program for Direct Entry of Agricultural Hazard Data." Applied Occupational and Environmental Hygiene 12, no. 2,
- Wilkins JR III, Crawford JM, Steele LL, Gerken DF, 1997, "Mixed Mode Survey of Female Veterinarians Yields High Response Rate." Occupational Medicine 47, no. 8, 458 - 462.